• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MOA extreme 28 nosler longe range hunter

Fritzh20

Moa extreme longe range hunter 28 nosler . This rifle has had only 14 round of Moa ammo thru it ,sighted in an ran it out to 1,000 yards. shoots great , is as new as it gets . You can look at Moa rifles website to get the particular, This is a buy at $5100 Scope and bipod not included but could be discussed with rifle purchase

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 700
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 699
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 693
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 671
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 656
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 679
I have 6 of their rifles. All different configurations and they are remarkable! One I bought thru one of their dealers and 3 directly from them! They all shoot less than 0.5 min. The 28 nosler is the perfect 7mm. If you reload you will need to get your game face on to match the ammo they produce for these guns! They are great people to get to know! MOA Rifles are produced by hunters for hunters for killing game at distances! They are always developing new products! I rarely sing praises of people's products but theirs are as near perfect as you get!
I'm anxious to have them build one of their new guns, just handled one last week! Bob and Chris and their staff are some of the nicest folks in the industry! This is my favorite setup but be warned once you have one of MOA's rifles you will want another! This is a great buy! You want it setup just like pictured!
Doc

Yes Moa makes great rifles I have 2 of them and they are great to deal with. This one shoots ragged one hole @ 200 yards w/195s pretty impressive! And in the 8lb class bare rifle. Thanks for the bump Doc

Bump. Have a 28 Nosler with Atacr F1 in BAT action. It is a tack driver. This would be in my safe if I didn't have one.