MLK Day

Part that hurts the most is the reversal of the ideals. Content of character not color of the skin gave us a few good decades. Now color of the skin appears to be all culture and govt care about, I fear some rough decades ahead.

Hardest part is the apparent lack of contemporary visionaries, seems to be an oversupply of pundits and commentators. Not many leaders and even fewer statesman.

Maybe the hard times on the horizon will breed some strong men...

Part that hurts the most is the reversal of the ideals. Content of character not color of the skin gave us a few good decades. Now color of the skin appears to be all culture and govt care about, I fear some rough decades ahead.

Hardest part is the apparent lack of contemporary visionaries, seems to be an oversupply of pundits and commentators. Not many leaders and even fewer statesman.

Could not agree more on ALL accounts!

Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make soft men.....

Not really - gay and transgender issues have moved front and center with the current administration.

Recent Posts