Military discount on rifle scopes?

Nightforce
Leupold
Bushnell
Vortex

The rest don't matter.............
The discounts run about 20%; worth the effort.

It has been my experience that most companies offer a military/LE discount. The thig is, when you get the price list they make you sign a waiver stating you won't disclose the amount. I know Nightforce, Sightron, Bushnell and Vortex offer a discount. Some wholesalers also offer discounts on all of their gear. I would pick what you want a call the company and ask for military/LE sales. Good luck.

A company called Promotive. Its supposed to be like a deal place for industry insiders/employees. They let vets and Leo into program for companies that will include them. There's a couple big name optics companies on there or were. A few years back the deals were smoking on everything from pro series compound bows, camping gear, wicked edge sharpners etc, and some so so. Now it seems like a lot are gouging and actually their prices are way higher then retail despite manufacture claiming 40-50 percent of msrp. So one has to be careful and really price check. Every know and then when a manufacture does a sale on there prices can be really good.

A company called Promotive. Its supposed to be like a deal place for industry insiders/employees. They let vets and Leo into program for companies that will include them. There's a couple big name optics companies on there or were. A few years back the deals were smoking on everything from pro series compound bows, camping gear, wicked edge sharpners etc, and some so so. Now it seems like a lot are gouging and actually their prices are way higher then retail despite manufacture claiming 40-50 percent of msrp. So one has to be careful and really price check. Every know and then when a manufacture does a sale on there prices can be really good.

Promotive isn't what they used to be. They have Zeiss, but no more Vortex or Leupold.

I've purchased several items from Leupold under their Mil program and the prices are pretty good on their tactical line of optics and accessories. I've used Vortex's discount when they were on Promotive, but I haven't used it since. All of my remaining Vortex stuff was purchased as a demo or already deeply discounted. I don't own any Nightforce, but I understand they have a mil purchase program.

Here is the link for details regarding the Leupold Mil program.
http://www.leupold.com/tactical/fed-mil-program/

Promotive isn't what they used to be. They have Zeiss, but no more Vortex or Leupold.

I've purchased several items from Leupold under their Mil program and the prices are pretty good on their tactical line of optics and accessories. I've used Vortex's discount when they were on Promotive, but I haven't used it since. All of my remaining Vortex stuff was purchased as a demo or already deeply discounted. I don't own any Nightforce, but I understand they have a mil purchase program.

Here is the link for details regarding the Leupold Mil program.
Leupold Tactical Fed/Mil Program | Leupold Optics
Thanks Brentc, I will soon be in the market for a new scope and was interested in a new NF in the 55x range to put on my F-Class Savage .260 for 600 yd. shooting. Have not been a big fan of Leupold for some time now. Personal preference in favor of NF. If Vortex would only come out with a 56MM OBJ. I might be swayed in their favor. But until they do I will shell out more $$ for what I want. Thanks again. LARRY

I know leupold gave it ONLY to active duty and you used to have to log in from military email address, plus it was a lot more than 20%. They have a special military/LE program and pricing.

Yep! The key is "active military member". As a retiree, I do not qualify even though I still work for the military and have .mil e-mail address. :rolleyes:

Check out liberty optics, they give great military discounts and they have several brands to choose from. I've bought a couple scopes from them and they have always had the best price.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.