Might join the PRS / NRL22 group. Need help

Just did it. Thank you for your help
It said they will contact me I am not sure for what but will see

Cool! Go have fun at the match and then you will be hooked and looking for others with driving distance and there are a bunch. I'm driving up to NVGC MARS match in northern VA on the 20th. You can look on the MARS page for upcoming matches but even if a match isn't a sanctioned MARS match as long as it has 8 stages and 10 shooters it will count towards your points. You just have to submit the match results.

Cool! Go have fun at the match and then you will be hooked and looking for others with driving distance and there are a bunch. I'm driving up to NVGC MARS match in northern VA on the 20th. You can look on the MARS page for upcoming matches but even if a match isn't a sanctioned MARS match as long as it has 8 stages and 10 shooters it will count towards your points. You just have to submit the match results.
Say Hi to Tony from Dallas

Just want to report on my first MARS competition for 22lr in south jersey.
17 shooters and I came in 6th. Funny thing was that I should of been higher atleast 4th is not 3rd. I just about lost a full stage due to a stuck case. Fist shot hit second shot at 205 missed and saw impact so was going to correct my wind and couldn't chamber another round. Ejected mag couldn't get case out and buzzer goes off. Grr so ****ed. Never happened before.

Checked that case rim and couldn't tell if anything was wrong with it. Grr
So I lost the possible 8 additional points. Even if I sucked and got only 5 out of those 8 possible points I would of been 4th.
But I got 6th. Even after dropping just about a full stage i still got 6th. A few times I got help from much more seasoned shooters but I only got that info AFTER I SHOT. LOL
I learned not to dial between all ranges all the time. There are times to dial and times not to. I also need a range card for each stage not just one that covers everything way to busy.

Well I am so glad I shot that match I learned a lot and THEY ARE IN TROUBLE NEXT MATCH.

Thx for all your help

BRIAN

..........couldn't chamber another round. Ejected mag couldn't get case out and buzzer goes off.......
Suggest a rimfire extraction tool, never know when you need it. A handy rimfire device I try to have accessible immediately during a match:
Clever engineering. And note they also have <your reference: range card> d.o.p.e. card holders and cards. I cover my plastic cards with white painters tape & write with an extra fine Sharpie, as washable/water soluble pens do not fair well in rain. If Match Director lists target size, I add to dope card as it helps me in wind & EL reads.
Good shooting on your part. Strive to better yourself each practice session and at each match. Best

Suggest a rimfire extraction tool, never know when you need it. A handy rimfire device I try to have accessible immediately during a match:
Clever engineering. And note they also have <your reference: range card> d.o.p.e. card holders and cards. I cover my plastic cards with white painters tape & write with an extra fine Sharpie, as washable/water soluble pens do not fair well in rain. If Match Director lists target size, I add to dope card as it helps me in wind & EL reads.
Good shooting on your part. Strive to better yourself each practice session and at each match. Best
Thx that is exactly what I need.
People were saying DO YOU HAVE A TOOL lol I guess that is what they are talking about.