Might give Superformance another chance...your thoughts?

I have used it in 300 WSM and was great. Sold that rifle but just traded for a Savage model 12 in 300 WSM and will try it again . I just saw Norma 300 WSM in 150 gr and 180 grain for sale back in stock. Who makes the brass for Norma?

I've loaded it in 22-250, 06 and 7WSM. Got better velocities than most other powders but not what is advertised. Accuracy was good in the 7, as were es and sd. My biggest beef with the powder is that it's very temperature sensitive so I have never used it for my hunting loads. Always rely on Retumbo for those.

I used RL22 in 243 for 7 seasons. Inch and a half high at 100. Put in Superform and gained 100 FPS and POI dropped 1 1/2 inches to dead bullseye... Going to try some SupForm in 22-250 soon. The 243 is all I've tried so far, but it worked well in my Ruger. .. 95 gr Nosler Bal.Tips @2750fps, Nice Wifey Load !

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.