• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McWhorter Rifle ***REDUCED***

BigBuck74

I decided to sell my McWhorter .308 Winchester. It is a great gun built by McWhorter and as usual will shoot a ragged hole as all his guns do. Below are the specs on the rifle. Round count is around 200 Details - Stiller TAC Action - Stiller 20 MOA Pic Rail (Cerakoted to match action) - 24" #6 Brux intermittent Fluted Barrel with McWhorter's Brake - Jewell Trigger set at 1.5lbs - Custom Flush Bottom metal - McMillan A5 Edge Technology Stock custom painted by McWhorter - All Metal Cerakoted in McWhorter's Midnight Color - Load Data using Berger 175 VLD's @ 2600 - Weight is approximately 8.2Lbs 24 rounds of loaded ammo with Lapua brass is included, and I may have some extra brass I will throw in, no guarantee. New Cost would be $5900.00 FREE SHIPPING ON BUY NOW PRICE!!

***REDUCED TO $3650.00 SHIPPED!! ***

000_0002.JPG
000_0006.JPG
000_0007.JPG
000_0008.JPG
000_0011.JPG
000_0012.JPG
000_0017.JPG
000_0007.JPG
000_0001.JPG
000_0002.JPG

This is over 2k less than new!! Someone could send it back to McWhorter to re-barrel it if they didn't like .308.. and get load data from them and still be under a new one by 1300.00...

It's going back in the safe if it doesn't sell at this...It is way to nice of a gun and I would put it up against anything on this site.. ;)

$1500 for a McWorter!! If it looks to good to be true, it probably isn't. Hope someone contacts Armslist.

Someone obviously scammed my photos... me and Jeff may know each other and have done past business. I am selling to him idiot.. plus I would not offer my phone number if this was a scam...

Armslist harbors scammers that steal photos from sites lik this. I am a well known member. Contact many of the people I have sold stuff too..

Nice p

Nice heads up! I hope someone gets busted! Armslist has the option to flag a post as a scam. Same pictures and even the same opening sentences.
I hope someone flagged this because that is not me... me and Jeff know each other and the rifle is sold. It is pending, and those pics are of my kitchen..

Recent Posts