• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale McMillan Stocks

JHandy2314

#1 New McMillan Game Hunter, remington 700 short action, BDL, pillars and studs, remington sendero contour, black with black/gray speckle, 28oz, 625 shipped. SOLD

#2 New McMillan Hunters Edge Sendero, remington 700 short action, BDL, pillars and studs, proof sendero contour, olive with black/tan speckle, 25oz, 625 shipped.

#3 New McMillan Game Scout, remington 700 long action, BDL, pillars and studs, magnum sporter contour, kryptekcamo, 36oz, 625 shipped.

#4 New McMillan Game Warden, remington 700 long action, BDL, pillars and studs, proof sendero contour, ambush, 27oz, 625 shipped. SOLD

20240414_191549.jpg

Last edited:
@BigBucks80
I've bought a couple stocks from this guy he is good to go. If you don't like what you see here I betyou he has some hiding somewhere 😉
@JHandy2314
He's a good guy, and friend of mine. He doesn't have enough points yet to PM but I can get you in touch with him if you have something that he might like.

What is the main difference between the Game Scout and Game Warden, besides in this case one being edge fill the other not?