• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan stocks, Game Warden MAX, Game hunter, McM hunter

Alex Wheeler

McMillan made a stock at my request called the Game Warden MAX. It was just a Game Warden with a higher comb. The new ownership discontinued that stock and I was able to get one last run made but I had to buy more than I needed. So these are up for sale, there will be no more made. It was my personal favorite, so Im keeping a few stuffed away for myself. They are all the same except for colors. They are all Carbon fiber with a custom edge fill I order that will handle any magnum. They all have 2 flush cups on the left side and a 2" pic rail under the forend for a bipod, but you can take it off and screw in swivels. The inlets are for right hand Bat HR actions, similar to most long action rem clones with a straight bolt handle. I have put other actions in this inlet with minor mods. But I did order them inletted for the best ;) Barrel is a #5, Bottom metal is a cfe12/mbe12 with a Hawkins BDL floor plate. These run from 29-32oz including the rail. The one on the far right was about 2.5lbs, it came heavier. They are $825 shipped.
thumbnail (4).jpg

These 2 are Game hunters, same specs as above

thumbnail (1).jpg

This is a McMillan hunter, again, same specs as above.
thumbnail (2).jpg

If you need more info you can email me at [email protected] or call 406 596-0892

Yes, Im sure thats the reason. I can only buy so many. Im fine with it, overall if they get the lead times down that will be great. So far I can say that I have noticed my stock orders coming in much faster so its working.

McMillan made a stock at my request called the Game Warden MAX. It was just a Game Warden with a higher comb. The new ownership discontinued that stock and I was able to get one last run made but I had to buy more than I needed. So these are up for sale, there will be no more made. It was my personal favorite, so Im keeping a few stuffed away for myself. They are all the same except for colors. They are all Carbon fiber with a custom edge fill I order that will handle any magnum. They all have 2 flush cups on the left side and a 2" pic rail under the forend for a bipod, but you can take it off and screw in swivels. The inlets are for right hand Bat HR actions, similar to most long action rem clones with a straight bolt handle. I have put other actions in this inlet with minor mods. But I did order them inletted for the best ;) Barrel is a #5, Bottom metal is a cfe12/mbe12 with a Hawkins BDL floor plate. These run from 29-32oz including the rail. The one on the far right was about 2.5lbs, it came heavier. They are $825 shipped.
View attachment 262779

These 2 are Game hunters, same specs as above

View attachment 262780

This is a McMillan hunter, again, same specs as above.
View attachment 262781

If you need more info you can email me at [email protected] or call 406 596-0892
Alex, can I buy the third max from the right? I'll PM you.

Recent Posts