• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan A-2 Forest camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdscada

Attachments

• 20151106_231529.jpg
    20151106_231529.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151106_231514.jpg
    20151106_231514.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 12
That's GAP camo, and people will want to know what bottom metal and barrel channel it's inletted for.

Thanks Timl, I could not find the correct name for the pattern, went by one that was close on Midway, thought it was same pattern. It had a tactical bottom metal before, and as far as inletting, the barrel that I purchased with this stock was way too big and it was heavy contour, so I would assume that it would be varmint contour at best. Please correct me if you believe this is inaccurate, not sure how to verify, I purchased this from another gentleman and it had no information with it to identify.

Any idea on which tactical bottom metal it had?
There are several, most of which require different inlets.
Thanks

Firefour, It had a badger ordnance M4 bottom metal, was heavy duty, but ended up using it on another project that had to get inletted for that bottom, and it was a Bell carlson tactical medalist stock.

Lets knock it down to 625 to see if it moves, also will accept trade offers for Savage actions SA/LA SS, or some good glass, will to do part stock and cash depending on glass.

Lets find this guy a home, too nice to be sitting alone on my bench. How about 600.00 Shipped. Once again, this is Gap Camo, as I was corrected generously by another member. This is a Remington 700 LA McMillan Gap Camo A2 vertical pistol grip with spacers for LOP. Fully inletted, here are specs

Overall length of stock:31″
Depth of action area: 1.870″ (will vary depending on action model)
Max diameter action: 1.5″
Max diameter barrel:1.5″ str
Forearm width:1.970″
Grip width:1.8″
Buttstock width:1.560″
Max L.O.P. with 1″ recoil pad:13.5″ (spacers can be added to lengthen LOP)
Drop @ comb: 1/4″

If you have trade offers, throw them my way: actions, glass, etc...............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.