Max ord Winds

I've talked about wind gradients here regarding height. 99% of people here disregard it. It's mumbo jumbo apparently. Theres been attempts to formulate math around certain wind gradient environments, not exactly this but close.

That said, the wind at mid range i'd want to factor in that max ord wind difference. Wind at the shooter that's say, on the ground, is whatever it is at the shooter unless you're on a mt. peak or something.
When talking distance from the shooter and mid range, it usually is a matter of averages in which the wind numbers affect is more pronounced the longer the TOF if you're really trying to get an accurate wind number in that first segment of the shot.

In my experience.

I've talked about wind gradients here regarding height. 99% of people here disregard it. It's mumbo jumbo apparently. Theres been attempts to formulate math around certain wind gradient environments, not exactly this but close.

That said, the wind at mid range i'd want to factor in that max ord wind difference. Wind at the shooter that's say, on the ground, is whatever it is at the shooter unless you're on a mt. peak or something.
When talking distance from the shooter and mid range, it usually is a matter of averages in which the wind numbers affect is more pronounced the longer the TOF if you're really trying to get an accurate wind number in that first segment of the shot.

In my experience.
I have used it for 20 years my wind formula for wind shear when using a meter (only)

Going in my app soon. Not mumbo jumbo as many believe

They can do what they do and me do what I do. There is a reason my students can hit on the 1st shot.