• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy March 2.5-25 SFP

Mathews Diehard

As the title states, I'm looking for a March 2.5-25, objective size doesn't matter but would prefer second focal plane. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return.

I advise you to test out one of those before buying……if you haven't already.
Just an fyi but i bought the same scope several yrs ago and was extremely disappointed with the eye box.
I wanted to like it and it was well built and clear…..but the eye box was so tiny and finicky it was not usable for me.
At the time I had several nice scopes and just wanted to try something different on a new build. I ended up sending it back and bought another Leica Magnus.

As a counter point to Bull mark...
I have several of these scopes and us them for match shooting for NRA Highpower competition.
I've never had any issues with the eyebox size.
The field of view makes looking through my Leupolds (which I love) like looking through a drinking straw. The March are super clear and have great consistency for click values.
I'm always on the lookout for 2.5-25 x 42mm with the MTR4 reticle - it has the circle with a center dot.... Perfect for punching holes in paper at any distance.
Good luck
Ross

I have several of these scopes and us them for match shooting for NRA Highpower competition.
The field of view makes looking through my Leupolds (which I love) like looking through a drinking straw. The March are super clear and have great consistency for click values.
I'm always on the lookout for 2.5-25 x 42mm with the MTR4 reticle - it has the circle with a center dot.... Perfect for punching holes in paper at any distance.
Good luck
Ross
My favorite reticle but i have the 52mm objective. I treat them mainly as 2.5-17 power as over 17x the eyebox and view gets tighter. 17x is plenty for me though.

I've found that optics can be very finicky to different people for whatever reason. Everyone's eyes are different and I know mine are not what they used to be, I'm 54.
Anyway, I'd always recommend being able to look through any glass before buying and especially if there's no return policy.
I will say that the build quality, function and overall optical properties of the March scope were all excellent. For some reason though I just couldn't get comfortable behind it. I spent a good bit of time going from it to my other scopes and really wanted to love and keep it. I was even thinking about trying one of their other models to see if it was better for my old eyes.
They are one of the few top tier optics co.s that have my preferred reticle for hunting, which is a plain duplex reticle w/ a red dot in the center. Lots of folks love them and I hope you find one and love it too.

Good luck
Ross
I have that scope, but don't have anything to put it on right now