• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

M700 Milspec 5r Gen 2 with TriggerTech

I understand your frustration. I'd be hard pressed to part with my 260. Just recently sold a stock 223 to purchase a cherry 222 and got great kudos from my wife for not adding to the accumulation in my safe. And... that 222 really shoots nice tho. Good luck. (I would consider trading a SOG Skinner for the outfit - lol)

I understand your frustration. I'd be hard pressed to part with my 260. Just recently sold a stock 223 to purchase a cherry 222 and got great kudos from my wife for not adding to the accumulation in my safe. And... that 222 really shoots nice tho. Good luck. (I would consider trading a SOG Skinner for the outfit - lol)

I have been working from home this week, I am laying on the couch watching a little espn and hanging out with the 260. I have gone through hundreds of guns, and this and a 25-06 sendero sfII have been the best remingtons I have ever owned. I have a 223 varmint gun that is a close 3rd that has some sentimental value that I won't ever part with. These 5r's are the only gun remington ever made worthy of the 260 Rem cartridge, has the right twist to stabilize the high BC bullets, cerakote, fluted threaded barrel and is crazy accurate...and then they discontinue them for the creedmoor? What the heck were they thinking?! They can't even get behind their own creation.

8F52D4C1-F993-4114-B60F-64EBB99369D9.jpeg

I should have added this in the initial description and still can i guess: i bought this with the crazy idea I would jump into the world of PRS competition. With work and the kids sports/school I am not in a phase of my life where I have the time to do that. So, it might as well go to somebody who will shoot it more than I do.

This stick checks boxes for a lot of shooters old and young.

Very EZ shooting rig for both experienced hunters and up and coming fur slayers...5R fluted and threaded for brake or muffler. What's not to like?
Somebody say they hate Triggertech, dare yah!

From personal experience Seller is GTG.

Ok, and the new toy is a ......

Christensen ARMS BA Tactical in 6.5 PRC. I honestly just went into sportsmans to kill some time while I was waiting to pick up my son from his "girl that is a friend"'s soccer game. I had committed to the 260, even ordered a box of the 135gr hunters...we started talking about price matching and next thing I know they came back to me with a number I couldn't walk away from. So...

This stick checks boxes for a lot of shooters old and young.

Very EZ shooting rig for both experienced hunters and up and coming fur slayers...5R fluted and threaded for brake or muffler. What's not to like?
Somebody say they hate Triggertech, dare yah!

From personal experience Seller is GTG.
Thanks brother - I was timney guy until I bought my first TriggerTech. Now all but one of my rifles sport the TT's. They are awesome.