• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LPR 300 PRC CARBON

Sorry, I'm kinda new here. Did I break a protocol by not asking the weight? Ha ha. Had a feeling this one wouldn't last long.
A lot of people (or maybe just me), want to know how light a long range rifle can be made with components X ,Y, and Z. Now, I need to figure out how light of rifle I can actually shoot well at long range.

One of the best looking rifles I have ever seen. Can someone tell me what model number for the Wyatt package and what exact actions specs. Some places that sell the action try and sell one that is not factory inletted for the wyatts 300 prc extended. I would really appreciate it. Please pm me if you wish or reply. Again best build I have seen in awhile

One of the best looking rifles I have ever seen. Can someone tell me what model number for the Wyatt package and what exact actions specs. Some places that sell the action try and sell one that is not factory inletted for the wyatts 300 prc extended. I would really appreciate it. Please pm me if you wish or reply. Again best build I have seen in awhile
call Kevin at Wyatts outdoor and he will get you hooked up.. also make sure that any action has the wyatts cut