• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of stuff for sale

Cruizin

I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of. Here is the list and pricing. I am working on pictures but will have to email or post them tonight or tomorrow:

Manners Stock T3 black in color (brand new) inletted for Savage 4.410 bolt spacing. Its been inletted for CDI bottom metal and comes with the CDI bottom metal.
$700.00

Savage target action right bolt left port, with a custom McGowan barrel 17" in 6.5x284 with holland brake. Was a specialty pistol and is very accurate with .25" groups. I need to look at round count but its probably only about 200. Comes with Redding bushing dies, load data, about 50 new pieces of lapua brass and 20moa scope base. Would like to sell it in the PDC stock that its been bedded in. The stock is set up to shoot with or without the buttstock. In other words it can be a rifle or a pistol. $1300

Neil Cooper specialty pistol stock bedded for savage target action right bolt left port. $200

Rem 700 308 Varmint with 26" barrel. Brand new in box never been shot. Comes with 20moa EGW base. $600

Stevens long action (action only) and CDI bottom metal (brand new). $350

Nightforce 30mm ultralight rings (tall) lightly used $115

Vortex 30mm tall rings $90 brand new

You pay shipping.

Thanks,

Nick
801-580-4122

Hello Nick. I'll take the Nightforce 30mm ultralight rings (tall) lightly used for $115 + shipping via USPS small flat-rate box if they have the "NF" on top of the ring.

Please "pm" payment instructions.

Don

Don,

Let me check them tonight to make sure they have the NF on top and I'll PM you.

Thanks

I sent those pictures to you of the action. I purchased it from Jim Briggs at Northland Shooting Supply and was going to build off of it but never did.

Thanks,

Nick