Lost the greatest hunter i ever knew yesturday my Dad

My dads the reason I survived anything Alaska hsd to throw at me .I bought the best gps in 1998 but the silt ate them up quick so i used everything my dad taught me to not get lost .I uses mountains ,rivers ,bolders and moose trsils and toilet paper to not get lost .I lesrmed to clean moose from the way he and i cleaned deer without taking out the guts .I built the first metal stud house in alaska with kids and ladders from what he taught me too .I rebuilt my broncos from helping him fix ours up there .I kept my freezers full in alaska from all the ways my dad taught me .My dad also taught me to never give up just keep trying hsrder .He alsp taight me to never say i cant but to ask for help if needed it .I am so glad my dad loved to teach me to hunt ,fish,build ,farm and many other things .I will miss him forever .I believe in angeks that watch over you and i know he will be hunting and fishing with me till my lasr days !

Do not forget to acknowledge and celebrate the fact that you were a MOST lucky son for all those years. Tremendous loss, yes.
But he left you with an even larger example of greatness. He did his work supremely.
Now, you have to keep getting with it!!
May the Good Lord comfort you and let perpetual light shine on Him.

Last edited:

Recent Posts