Looking to buy good scope that won’t break the bank

I have used the Arken SH4 and EP5. For the price they are hard to beat. With that said they are not top tier glass and there are times when feel it hinders me in a match. If your budget is closer to $1000-$1500 I would recommend Leupold Mk4HD.

I'm 78 years old and have been hunting since I was 14 years old. My rifles don't hit the ground when I fall and while hunting over uneven ground and in mountains a fall is always possible! However, I think in all those years I had a rifle hit the ground only once! That being said, drop tests for scopes are important because they're only designed to take recoil along the axis of the scope from front to back! I recently had a scoped rifle still in it's heavily padded rifle case fall over while inside my motorhome when the slide knocked it over! When I shot the rifle at a target, it was shooting 3 feet low at 100 yards! About 10 years ago I had another incident when I mounted a different rifle on the front of my ATV opening morning of deer season to drive to my deer stand and when I got there over a rocky and bumpy trail, I couldn't see through the scope-- it was completely black and it was a high end Leupold at the time! They eventually fixed it free of charge but opening morning was ruined!

That's why I feel it's so important to read the "Rokslide scope field evaluation tests". They do drop tests of various scopes. Google it to get to the tests!

Title says it all
Looking for a deal.
The scope would be for my 22 arc
Actually your title says almost nothing. It's very vague and uninformative. How big is your bank?, $50, $500, $5000? What's your intended range, 50 yds, 300 yds, 800 yds, 2000yds? What targets? competition (paper, steel), what game? (small gophers/prairie dogs, coyotes, pigs, deer, elk, bear?). What magnification? Your "says it all" is very lacking in information.

Actually your title says almost nothing. It's very vague and uninformative. How big is your bank?, $50, $500, $5000? What's your intended range, 50 yds, 300 yds, 800 yds, 2000yds? What targets? competition (paper, steel), what game? (small gophers/prairie dogs, coyotes, pigs, deer, elk, bear?). What magnification? Your "says it all" is very lacking in information.
With Respect...^^^^^^^

Being that he's shooting a 22ARC I doubt he's shooting 2000 yards and he stated not wanting to break the bank so 5 grand is out also. Just saying!!
Ha, ha. Those are examples of information that could have been provided. Who knows what he really wants? I definitely can't read his mind. I also hope he's not hunting elk, moose, grizzly bears, lions, elephants with a 22ARC.

I have the athlon Midas tac mrad. Great scope, when mirage is low I can see .22 cal (22gt) holes at 500 yards, very impressive for sub $600. My only concern is if I have issues down the road how the warranty will be. Vortex is an amazing company to do business with, 1 email, no questions or other forms to fill out. This being said my next purchase will be a vortex strike eagle (locking turrets). My shooting and hunting partner had one and glass is better than the Midas tac, whereas the Midas tac is better than gen1 viper pst.
Their warranty is good. Had to use it one time.