Looking For >

Jeff Haugland

Looking for a tech savvy individual who might have a simple fix to a remote issue. I lost my handheld remote to my Redhead Motion turkey Decoy. There's no homepage for Redhead to order a new remote so I did order another new complete package. The remotes have to be a generic signal to operate the decoys. Has anyone ever rigged up a system or figured out how to turn a battery pack on? Thanks ~

I don't know anything about the remote decoy you're dealing with so my advice might be way off.

You would need battery power to do some electronic gizmo to turn the battery back on. 🤪

I would try hooking up a high resistance load to the battery pack so that when you turn the battery pack on it thinks its power something.

I don't know anything about the remote decoy you're dealing with so my advice might be way off.

You would need battery power to do some electronic gizmo to turn the battery back on. 🤪

I would try hooking up a high resistance load to the battery pack so that when you turn the battery pack on it thinks its power something.
That's what I'm thinking after Doing utube~

Recent Posts