Long Time Viewer Just Joined

Phil_700

I wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm 60 yrs old and have been very passionate about hunting and shooting for over 45 years. Although I live in the SC where the average Deer is shot at 60 yards, on our leases we have box stands on power lines and old roadways that allow opportunities to make up to 500 yard shots. My personal best is 434 yards on a nice Whitetail buck. My main "go to" caliber has always been the 7mm Remington Magnum which I have been hand loading for 40+ years. I look forward continuing to read and learn from this great website.

Attachments

• 2023-11-5-1.jpg
    2023-11-5-1.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20210106_010009211.jpg
    IMG_20210106_010009211.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20171024_173043502_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171024_173043502_HDR.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm a 60 yr old male that has been very passionate about hunting and shooting for over 45 years. Although I live in the SC where the average Deer is shot at 60 yards, on our leases we have box stands on powerlines and old roadways that allow opportunities to make up to 500 yard shots. My personal best is 434 yards on a nice Whitetail buck. My main "go to" caliber has always been the Remington 7mm magnum which I have been hand loading for 40+ years. I look forward continuing to read and learn from this great website.
Phil_700
Sounds like a resume for a dating app. If I was a woman, I would date you. Hope Jill doesn't see this.
JUST KIDDING
By far you had a very good introduction!!!!
We -in GA - don't discriminate the SC Folks.
Welcome to the Long Range Hunting Forum.
Best Hunting/Reloading/gunsmithing/and all-around Great Discussions on the web.
Again welcome
If any of us can help you out in any way just POST. Also looking forward to having you POST some of your knowledge to help all of us out!
Len & Jill

edit:
Are they all GA Bucks in your Pics?

Last edited:
I wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm a 60 yr old male that has been very passionate about hunting and shooting for over 45 years. Although I live in the SC where the average Deer is shot at 60 yards, on our leases we have box stands on powerlines and old roadways that allow opportunities to make up to 500 yard shots. My personal best is 434 yards on a nice Whitetail buck. My main "go to" caliber has always been the Remington 7mm magnum which I have been hand loading for 40+ years. I look forward continuing to read and learn from this great website.
Those are some great bucks and good looking rifle, and one hell of a serious stare ! LOL
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee