Long range city slicker!

Wow, pretty neat find and big. Do you suppose they were from one that just died from natual causes or had been shot and were left there...that's if shooting is even allowed in the Grand Canyon...I wouldn't know.

I'm pretty sure these were dropped and the bulls went on to grow another set to replace these. Only 100 tags were issued for this entire unit in Coconino county back then. I think there were 6 or 7 thousand applicants!

Well hang them babies on the front door of your apartment in NY and let us know how that works out:D:D:D.

This is killin me. My wife is cool with horns and hydes on the wall, but a press on the table...... I dont think she'd go for that (I happen to think its a great idea) You need to get away to where folks like us who do things like that is normal. I dont know how you cope with city life, but my hats off to you. I couldnt do it for $1,000,000.00 I do think its awesome to see a normal preson in NYC with horns on the wall. YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Hug your wife and tell her she's pretty cool for putting up with the city too. (not to mention the good decorations on the wall and table). You got a keeper.:D

winmag,

She sees my/our outdoor pursuits as pretty wholesome and things that we can share occasionally as a family. What she does find strange is how few of our friends and family care to participate in camping, fishing or other outdoor sports.

A couple of weekends ago we got up had some coffee and she says, "wanna go to Cabelas?" (of course I said, "can we just stay here and snuggle"......not!)

Instead of worrying about me boozin it up, pickin up hot babes and finding strange underwear in the family car, she smiles as I sit at "the table" and load some rounds like the kid I've been all these years!

Instead of worrying about me boozin it up, pickin up hot babes and finding strange underwear in the family car, she smiles as I sit at "the table" and load some rounds

Well said.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.