• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lightweight Remington 300wsm

my82cam

I have a really nice Remington 700 stainless in 300wsm for sale. I built this rifle for a light weight back packing rifle and comes in right at 8lbs 2oz. The rifle was fluted by Marty at twisted barrels which included the bolt, knob, action and barrel. Has a 4 port muzzle break to help with recoil, titanium firing pin assembly, trigger job or timney trigger(can't remember but will try to find out), Zeiss hd5 3-15 with locking turrets and zero stop. Wheeler flip to side scope lever, butler creek flip caps, bell and Carlson aluminum beeded stock that has been free floated and bedded. This rifle shoots great and is very easy to carry and handle. I'm only selling it because I just built a 28 nosler and will likely never use it. My next toy is an m16 so I'm selling a lot of things to help pay for it. I also have some reloading stuff I would sell too. Nosler brass, dies, trimmers. I'm asking $1900 for the rifle and scope. I have way more than that in and know it will make someone a great rifle. Trying to post pictures. May have to post them in the comments.

It just says the picture is too large and won't post them. I can email pictures of the rifle or txt them.

It is a remington 1-10 twist, the rifle shoots great and never had a reason to rebarrel it. I would be willing to split up the package but would need to sell the rifle first.

Recent Posts