• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Liberty Safe full of powder and ammo

Gunbroker...
Other online forums
I've saw some local for $79.99 a pound plus tax 🤦🏻‍♂️
It's only worth those prices on those sites if you really need it or really want it bad. Most guys on here don't need it that bad because we know what the normal price used to be. As long as people are willing to pay those inflated prices, it will be a long time before prices normalize again. Hopefully those people paying those prices will get what they need or run out of money at some point in time. That was a great deal and someone got what they needed at a fair price. Hopefully they do not jack the price up and resell it on Gunbroker. I used to like that site but I personally will never buy anything off that site again. They are one of the main reasons that we can't find any products in LGS or at the online stores. I bought a new Glock 20 a few days ago and the dealer said he had a friend sitting on 60,000 primers selling them on Gunbroker for $250 per 1000 and would make someone a deal if they wanted the whole lot for $180 per 1000. I replied that his buddy was part of the problem. Sorry Guys about the rant but I doubt I'm the only one on here that feels this way.

Buyer has backed out. I was overrun with messages and text. I am changing the delivery to within 2 hrs of SLC. It will be on a pallet and I can set it in a garage or driveway. No stairs as I will just have a pallet Jack. I will require a $500 deposit to hold it until it's delivered so I don't have to go through this again.

To avoid confusion please respond with a I will take it on this post so everyone knows who is first.

Attachments

• 36A04071-B7F9-4632-94AA-CFD22A8517CD.jpeg
    36A04071-B7F9-4632-94AA-CFD22A8517CD.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 125
Same thing north of the 49th building materials just crazy and mills have a hard time keeping up. way cheaper to just burrow in
I'm on the 49th as well. Wife bought me a woodmizer 3 years ago when I complained about the cost of 2x4s. Best 4 grand she ever spent!

I'm in no rush to get rid of it. If someone needs time to figure out logistics of getting it that's fine as long as I get a deposit and know they will get it. I could leave it setting in my storage unit minus the powder and ammo of course for up to 6 months if need be.

Put that on some 2 or 3" schedule 80 pipe and roll wherever you want....like your new garage and put powder back in it. May be better than gold in another year. $10 7/16 osb last June is $27 here now...
I moved my safe like that with 1" schedule 40 PVC, some pry bars, a tilting flatbed truck with an electric winch, and my 7 year old about 14 years ago. Wish I still had pictures of the move.

Too bad your not close to STL or I would take this off your hands. Please pm me if you need to split some things up. Glws