Level 2 Barbourcreek having fun at 1699 yards with a 6.5 Creedmoor

Next level 2 is in early October
Good morning James, I can't help but wonder what cartridge you would use at the school if there were no 6.5 CM? The CM is so good at what it does (accurate, easy to shoot by most, capable to 1,000 yards +) I can't really come up with another readily available cartridge that goes the distance with tolerable recoil for most shooters. I know people get hung-up on recoil but you can't shoot a 6.5 PRC all day like you can a CM.

Good morning James, I can't help but wonder what cartridge you would use at the school if there were no 6.5 CM? The CM is so good at what it does (accurate, easy to shoot by most, capable to 1,000 yards +) I can't really come up with another readily available cartridge that goes the distance with tolerable recoil for most shooters. I know people get hung-up on recoil but you can't shoot a 6.5 PRC all day like you can a CM.
then you haven't shot my 6.5prc then! and it's an ar that's not tuned yet.

6mm crm
7-08
260 possibly
For LR practice shooting 40 rounds per class

i would enjoy learning from classes like these, but i'd have to go in the winter months or early spring and late fall to handle the humidity! it isn't my friend!

6mm crm
7-08
260 possibly
For LR practice shooting 40 rounds per class
I can see that...always liked the 260 but factory ammo doesn't match the G1 of the CM. I like the 7-08 but higher BC bullets increase the recoil and ammo is harder to source. I have one 6.5 CM and two 308s, I like them both but much prefer shooting the CM.