• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold, Swarovski, Zeiss Optics

Cleaning out the optics bin and the following items are for sale:
Zeiss Victory Range Finding binoculars. Includes all original packaging and documentation. Lenses are flawless, and these binos are about 95% condition. SOLD

Leupold 12-40x 60mm Golden Ring spotting scope. I had this on one hunt, but otherwise it has been a safe queen. Lenses are flawless, and the scope is about 95%. Includes the factory padded cover. $900/NOW $800

Swarovski modular spotting scope. Includes the 65mm objective module and the ATX eyepiece, with 25-60x magnification. Lenses are flawless, and this scope is 100%. I never used it in the field. Includes the factory padded armor cover, all original packing and documentation. SOLD

Pulsar Trail XP38 thermal scope. Our hog lease turned out to be a bust and I have several of these so this one has to go. Functions flawlessly, and it's the right size to use as a sight or simply a scanner. Includes two batteries and a charger. $3350/NOW $3000

All prices include shipping, insured. Three-day inspection offered, with buyer paying return shipping if dissatisfied. Payment via check or money order, Zelle or Venmo. I refuse to do business with PayPal, as would any right-thinking American. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3985.JPG
    IMG_3985.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3987.JPG
    IMG_3987.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3994.JPG
    IMG_3994.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4002.JPG
    IMG_4002.JPG