• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Mark 5 HD 3.6-18x44 with American Rifle Co. M10 Rings

ghay

PRICE REDUCED...Up for sale is my Mark 5 HD 3.6-18x44 with the great American Rifle Co "hinged" rings. This is the non-illuminated version. I really love both the scope and the rings and have absolutely no complaints about this combo. If it were SFP, I would be pleased to keep this set-up forever. ...SOLD

tempImageiI70cF.pngtempImager6KXuF.pngtempImageA0XbTd.pngtempImage9oUSEq.png

Last edited:
Up for sale is my Mark 5 HD 3.6-18x44 with the great American Rifle Co "hinged" rings. This is the non-illuminated version. I really love both the scope and the rings and have absolutely no complaints about this combo. If it were SFP, I would be pleased to keep this set-up forever. $1750 TYD

View attachment 425234View attachment 425235View attachment 425236View attachment 425237
Good luck selling. We don't live that far apart. We are a couple of miles across the border into Arkansas. We go to Springfield to shop, watch IMAX movies, etc.

Hi Lynn,
I remember meeting you and your wife when we did a powder exchange over at Hwy 5 and Hwy 60 a while back. Hope all is well with you folks.
Blessings,
Gary
417)860-5888

Hi Lynn,
I remember meeting you and your wife when we did a powder exchange over at Hwy 5 and Hwy 60 a while back. Hope all is well with you folks.
Blessings,
Gary
417)860-5888
Gary, I sure do! But I didn't recognize ghay & the truth is the chemo does takes an effect on your memory. We passed through Springfield on the way home from the Mayo Clinic this past Wednesday evening. I'm still responding good to treatment & Wanda is doing well. Wanda remembers meeting you and said to tell you hello. Without an immune system I was on the ventilator with COVID & lost half my lungs. They said me being a weightlifter & doing so much cardio saved me. I set goals a lot & plan on returning to the gym this March. Giving myself time to get over this last treatment. Since I've been athletic all my life I think I will progress well.

If you & wife ever want to go out on Lake Norfork or Bull Shoals come visit and we'll take you'll out on the lake. We can picnic & do some fishing. We'll take you'll to our church if it is over the weekend. Though, you may have a boat & frequent Table Rock. We are truly blessed with lakes & rivers!