Lets Discuss “Range Etiquette” for a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, discussion regardless if heated sometimes can be healthy and informative to some of us. However, when it comes to name calling then no good comes out of it. Can we keep this post at least somewhat civil? If not, I think the admins should shut it down. Please let's be respectful. We have enough haters against us gun owners out there.

Hey guys, discussion regardless if heated sometimes can be healthy and informative to some of us. However, when it comes to name calling then no good comes out of it. Can we keep this post at least somewhat civil? If not, I think the admins should shut it down. Please let's be respectful. We have enough haters against us gun owners out there.

Sorry, you're right.

Back a couple years ago I was shooting next to a young guy sighting his 20 gauge pump for the up coming deer season. He let out a sigh and said my day is done, I looked over and ask what's wrong. While he was loading his magazine he didn't press the shell in far enough and it jammed the gun. I said to him no problem and took it apart and got him back to shooting. As I was getting ready to pull the trigger I saw a big hole appear in the left upper target. The kid said I don't see a hole , I must have missed the target ? I said no your right next to the bullseye just six feet to the right! He said I can't see it , I told him your dead on just remember where you held and adjust 6 feet to the right and your good. He smiled at me and said thanks . Then he started cleaning up. I said where are you going, to which he replied you said I was good ! I had to tell him I was messing with him and we got him sighted in! True story!

Status
Not open for further replies.