Let’s Do The Math…

I know where coyote shadow tracker is coming from. My son went on a night hunt for hogs/coyotes recently and took 50 shells I loaded for him. Came back with 7 empty brass. I will use the cheapest freeist range pick up brass I can find because I know it wont stick around long.

Why not shoot them first?
He's making brass for that 17 cal bumblebee, or whatever he calls that sweet little thing. He said earlier he's going to pull bullets and form, use the stock primers for forming. Makes sense to buy loaded and use their primers.

Zen, what bullets do those have? If you don't have a need for them let me know, I'm going to be needing some .224 bullets here soon.

Well if you need to get rid of them, let me know. I could use some cheaper pulls for some fooling around with the AR pistol I'm finishing up. I have some .224 bullets but not as much as I'd like to have. Barrel should be here next week.

Well if you need to get rid of them, let me know. I could use some cheaper pulls for some fooling around with the AR pistol I'm finishing up. I have some .224 bullets but not as much as I'd like to have. Barrel should be here next week.
Sure. Pay shipping and they are yours. PM me

Thats brutal on a case that needs forming. Are those at least useful fireforming loads, or COW?
I use 4gr powder, toilet paper, and about 10gr of soap. Perfect shoulder.

5C85891D-F75D-4171-9CF2-DA22FE18AB68.jpeg

I don't know the 17 Bumblebee, but why not buy LC once fired, sort by headstamp, anneal and form. I've made good AR 5.56 match loads like this.