Len, I need help! Not getting my LRH forum.

Treeslug

This is Wesley Andrews, better known as "treeslug" on this forum. My phone # is 830-837-5715. My email address is [email protected]

I am not getting more than one, or maybe two, LRH emails a month; sometimes, not even for months at a time. I have been a paying member for about 18 months. I stopped getting regular emails about two weeks after first joining as a paid member.

I have been trying to get in touch with you, but I haven't been able to sign in. Please call me at 830-837-5715. I stay awake late and try to sleep until about 12:noon. You can email me anytime, I think you can get an email to me. If you do not mind, leave me a way to directly contact you. I want to remain a paid member, but would also love to get my daily forum.

Thank you for your help,
Wesley Andrews
[email protected]
Password: treecatd6t

This is Wesley Andrews, better known as "treeslug" on this forum. My phone # is 830-837-5715. My email address is [email protected]

I am not getting more than one, or maybe two, LRH emails a month; sometimes, not even for months at a time. I have been a paying member for about 18 months. I stopped getting regular emails about two weeks after first joining as a paid member.

I have been trying to get in touch with you, but I haven't been able to sign in. Please call me at 830-837-5715. I stay awake late and try to sleep until about 12:noon. You can email me anytime, I think you can get an email to me. If you do not mind, leave me a way to directly contact you. I want to remain a paid member, but would also love to get my daily forum.

Thank you for your help,
Wesley Andrews
[email protected]
As noted above DELETE asap. You are just asking to be scammed giving every possible bit of personal information on a public forum.

Hit report at the bottom of your post and edit all personal info.
Go to the forum support forum for assistance but don't post any personal info.
6DA80FCB-6F51-4F4D-8774-0B1EC4298E33.png

As noted above DELETE asap. You are just asking to be scammed giving every possible bit of personal information on a public forum.
Never thought about it quite like that. Told you I don't know any thing about the internet. I thought I would be getting in touch with Len, and I have run out of ideas. And…I have no idea as how to DELETE anything.

Thank you for your help,
Wesley Andrews
[email protected]
Look at the bottom of you POST and you will see an "EDIT" Button. Hit Edit and delete your personal info.
Then after doing that send an email to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and put what you are having problems with!

Never thought about it quite like that. Told you I don't know any thing about the internet. I thought I would be getting in touch with Len, and I have run out of ideas. And…I have no idea as how to DELETE anything.
Read this 👇🏽
Hit report at the bottom of your post and edit all personal info.
Go to the forum support forum for assistance but don't post any personal info.View attachment 605424

Recent Posts