• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Legendary Arm Works Model 704 26 Nosler

Allen Kitts

I have a like new Legendary Arms in 26 Nosler that needs a new home. I took this gun on a trade from a friend and have never used it other than one trip to the range to start breaking in the barrel. It has 20 Factory rounds down the tube.
I also have four boxes (80) rounds of factory ammo (60-Nosler 140 Grain Accubond, 20-Nosler 142 Grain Accubond LR) that will go with the rifle as well as the set of Talley rings shown. they are 30MM. Ammo and Firearm will have to ship separately.
I would like to get $1600.00 plus shipping/insurance from FFL to FFL.

IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2637.jpg
IMG_2638.jpg
IMG_2639.jpg
IMG_2640.jpg
IMG_2642.jpg

Last edited:
No I still have it! You interested?

Rifle weighs right at 7lbs as shown.

I honestly do not know the twist rate but I do know it shoots the 140 grain Accubonds very well from what I have seen with the 20 rounds fired through it.

26" from the end of the action to the end of the muzzle break.

Alright Guys and Gals,
I found a box or Nosler 142 Grain Accubond Long Range in my ammo cabinet that I did not know I had and I am adding it to the deal. That's 80 rounds of 26 Nosler Ammo, worth a minimum of $300.00, that you are getting for free, you just pay for the shipping of the ammo separate from the shipping of the rifle.

What kind of velocity do you think the 140's would get in that barrel? Also what is the twist? Would it shoot a 156 Berger? What is the " guess " on velocity?

I have not been able to find a twist rate anywhere for this rifle. I am not sure I am betting 1-9 maybe 1-8 as it seems most all 26 Nosler's come with that twist rate. If memory serves me correct the 140 grain accubonds were like 3280 but keep in mind that it only has 20 rounds down the tube.

Recent Posts