Least expensive complete upper

Ive had good luck with some of the PSA complete uppers for $300.

But if doesn't have to work you can get a BCA complete upper for just over $200. I don't have any but the reviews are very hit or miss. Mostly miss and QC seems very low.

if this is a thread about how low can you go, then you ought to throw Delta Team Tactical into the mix. they're amongst the lowest in price, QC, and CS. Certainly bottom of the barrel, but, you get what you pay for.

Functionality is optional, that's got to be a first. Long Range Hunting? LOL.

well I cannot say on how they shoot, but I just picked up a couple from bear creek arsenal(see link below if you wish)
I have a bunch of complete lowers sitting around so a few weeks back I ordered a couple complete uppers in different forms,
they had some for just over 200 and up, pending configuration
there NOTHING Special I am sure, I plan to get a couple to a bench some day soon I hope to play a little and see how they do, but haven;'t fired one yet
for the price, they seem OK, or the one's I got do, minus, one hat seems to have very sharp edged on a forearm, which I will either replace or fix myself
but for the price again its what I would expect, there is for sure a reason somethings cost more!

I have had good luck with Bear Creek Arsenal. Good for budget builds and I have been very surprised at the groups I have gotten out of some of them. I have probably bought over 20 from them over the years. Only had one with a problem and they quickly took care of it.

Call me crazy but I don't understand the reasoning behind putting together a AR-15 that doesn't have to work.
Yah that was my first thought but I assumed he meant that it didn't have to group great
1657981482040.png

Call me crazy but I don't understand the reasoning behind putting together a AR-15 that doesn't have to work.

Fair enough. What I'm thinking is if I have to turn in my AR-15 at some point I would like to keep the working upper and best parts of the lower.

MAN some guys just have to DIG at a question!
ever think, maybe a guy wants something to experiment with and or learn on and doesn;'t want to screw up a GOOD higher costing ???
after all,
"Doesn't have to work" and LOW COST

so it could have many meanings, t no reason to pick on a OP for asking an honest simple question!

Fair enough. What I'm thinking is if I have to turn in my AR-15 at some point I would like to keep the working upper and best parts of the lower.
You do realize that the only part of an AR-15 that is the "gun" that would have to be "turned in" is the the lower! The upper is not the gun. The lower is all the federal government calls the gun.

For cheap and functional, I use Bear Creek Arsenal. They got some pretty cool side-charging uppers. I bought 6 so far and one had a bolt carrier group that looked like it was run through a washing machine with other BCGs. However, they have great warranty on their product and replaced it - no questions asked. Just be sure to clean the sh!t out of it before you shoot it.

For better quality, I use Palmetto. For great quality, I use Daniel Defense ..... right after I rob a ...... LOL.