• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lawton 6mm 10 twist for sale

strictlyRUM

Lawton 6mm 1 in 10 twist Stainless barrel for sale. Will finish at 30 in. Remington varmint contour. 275.00 plus actual shipping.

Jason

Strick-thanks.-I-hope-you-sell-it-and-at-least-this-will-give-you-a-bump.

Jake

Common guys this is a brand new barrel. Will finish up to 30 inches. You could make it 22 if you want. No wait. How about 265.00 shipped to your door.

Jason

I would take it if it was a 1-8 twist or possibley 1-9. I really dont have any use for a 1-10 for longe range stuff.

d-a

Can anyone give me an idea what bullets this twist rate will stabilize? I've got a 243WSSM in a model 70 action that it might be able to go on.
Thanks
Mark

I have shot several facotry 243's with a 1-10 twist with 95gr Ballistic tip ammo , I'd buy it to but I just finished a 260 build.

I think it would make a great varmint rig say a 243Ai or 6-284 shooting a 75gr V-max , should get some awsome graphics with that load

I had planned on a 6-300wsm with the 95s, but I aquired a 6.5 8.5 twist that I will be doing a 6.5-300wsm on. But if I cant sell this barrel I may just go back to the original plan and sell the 6.5 kreiger.

Jason