Large Rifle Magnum Primers

tim1457

I just got this email from Powder Valley, sitting in Deer blind reading email. First time in a long time I've seen large rifle magnum primers. I know they're not a name brand, but if anyone needs some they're in stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_081950_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_081950_Chrome.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 45
I literally get alerts everyday for Large Rifle Magnum primers (CCI 250's, Fed 215's, REM 9 1/2). You have to be quick, but you can easily get them if you set yourself up for the alerts. I set up a profile through shootingbot.com and the alerts come through the telegram app. Hope that helps anyone that's having trouble finding them.

I just got this email from Powder Valley, sitting in Deer blind reading email. First time in a long time I've seen large rifle magnum primers. I know they're not a name brand, but if anyone needs some they're in stock.
I just bought 3,000 Winchester WLRM Primers (size 8 1/2) on the Cabela's site and just received them this morning - been looking for them for a long time. I do notice they are out now, so I got lucky this time. I just look everyday on their site and other sites.
They have CCI #200 & Federal Premium Gold Medal Match Champions Large Rifle Primers #210 in stock.
Here is a list of "REAL" online stores: https://hodgdonpowderco.com/online-stores/

Attachments

• Large Rifle Primers.png
    Large Rifle Primers.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 30