Kudos to Teslong product support

Far North Hunter

I have two Teslong bore scopes. The new one I just received lost the bright clear image after a couple uses. The image clarity turned to a dull blueish color. I called Teslong not sure what might be the outcome. Not only did a real live person answer, but on the 2nd ring. I explained the situation, The person confirmed I purchased the unit directly from them, not Amazon, and no problem a new one is on the way. No charge shipping! A word of advice, do business directly with Teslong having experienced that level of product support.

I have two Teslong bore scopes. The new one I just received lost the bright clear image after a couple uses. The image clarity turned to a dull blueish color. I called Teslong not sure what might be the outcome. Not only did a real live person answer, but on the 2nd ring. I explained the situation, The person confirmed I purchased the unit directly from them, not Amazon, and no problem a new one is on the way. No charge shipping! A word of advice, do business directly with Teslong having experienced that level of product support.
Yes that is so true that when you purchase directly from the manufacture instead of Amazon or other outlets you get better customer service and results.
We have an older Lyman Bore Scope and it works great, but not BT to a laptop or phone. Sometimes just stay with works!
I think we will look into getting a Teslong unless there are better options.

Don't get us wrong Amazon will be great in a refund for the first refund policy, but after that there is no customer service on most items.
Jill and I purchased a Laser Engraver from Cloud Ray and we get EXCELENT customer service and support. If we purchased from other dealers (Amazon. EBay) for a lesser price we would not get Manufacture Support.

Buy the way we do Custom Laser Engraving on Firearms as well and most other items.

Thanks
Len & Jill