• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Knight Disc Extreme SS/Laminate MZ-pair in .45 & .50

Jeffpg

I am offering up for sale this exceptionally clean pair of Knight Disc Extreme Stainless Steel with Brown Laminate Stock Muzzleloading Rifles in .45 & .50 caliber. They are both equipped with 26" stainless steel Green Mountain barrels with Williams fully adjustable metallic fiber optic sights. The .45 caliber has the factory fluted barrel and is often called the .45 Super Disc. The .50 caliber comes with the plain barrel. Each rifle has a low round count of approximately 2 dozen shots fired, but more importantly they were both very well kept and thoroughly cleaned by the original owners before I took ownership of them. I have never fired either rifle, but I did disassemble each and verify their cleanliness before giving them a home in my safe, and again recently after taking them out for inspection. Both rifles are in excellent condition and still look very much like new. I would venture to say that they were likely never hunted.

$645.00 shipped for the .50 caliber plain barrel rifle

$695.00 shipped for the .45 caliber fluted barrel rifle

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

IMG_7154.jpg
IMG_7151.jpg
IMG_7150.jpg
IMG_7149.jpg
IMG_7148.jpg
IMG_7203.jpg
IMG_7176.jpg
IMG_7168.jpg