• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber Subalpine 308 w/ Nightforce NXS compact

hrh00b

I bought a Kimber Subalpine 308 as a backup for a bucket list elk hunt. I was worried I might not be able to pack around my trusty 7mm. I bought it and a New Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 zerostop with NPR 2 reticle. I mounted the scope with talley ultralights and I purchased the factory muzzle brake. I took it to the range and shot 1/2 a box of the new Federal TLR to zero and break in.

I ended up not needing it on hunt...it stayed in the case. It is in like new condition with one trip to the range. It is set up exactly like the mountain ascent without the fluted bolt. I'll include a box and a 1/2 of Federal TLR ammo with all the range info needed to make a ballistic turret if wanted (fps, altitude, temp, humidity). I have the box for the scope, but not for the rifle.

Price $2650 shipped for everything (Gun, scope, ammo, muzzle brake)

I'll take cashiers check or USPS money order. I can take a credit card at my business for 2.5% fee.

Email me at [email protected] for questions or pics. I'll try to get pics on the listing soon. If it doesn't sell by the weekend, I may put it on gunbroker. Thanks