• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kampfeld Custom 300 RUM

03USMC

Bought this recently from a member on Rokslide and just have too many hunting rifles to mess with (horrible problem I know)
Only had some cheap Rem CorLokts to try out and shot an inch… I'm sure the right quality factory loads or reloaded could get this into .25".

Defiance AnTi long magnum action
Trigger Tech trigger
Proof 22", 23.5" with tuned side baffle
Cerakoted black
KUIU VAIS camo carbon fiber McMillan I believe
Only weighs 6 pounds!!

One of the best handling rifles I've owned

Only 56 rounds fired, 50 by original owner

$3600 shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_4103.jpeg
    IMG_4103.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 849
Bought this recently from a member on Rokslide and just have too many hunting rifles to mess with (horrible problem I know)
Only had some cheap Rem CorLokts to try out and shot an inch… I'm sure the right quality factory loads or reloaded could get this into .25".

Defiance AnTi long magnum action
Trigger Tech trigger
Proof 22", 23.5" with tuned side baffle
Cerakoted black
KUIU VAIS camo carbon fiber McMillan I believe
Only weighs 6 pounds!!

One of the best handling rifles I've owned

Only 56 rounds fired, 50 by original owner

$3600 shipped to lower 48
tag

Ohh my….

I too have the problem you are referring to.

But, if it was a lefty, I would have to make an exception…

GLWS….

Who built it? Could you add the rockslide ad that you bought it from? What is the barrel twist and is it sammi or custom freebore?

Edit
I see the builder in the headline now! I noticed the thread at work and hit the watch button and never read the description again after work before responding

Last edited:
Who built it? Could you add the rockslide ad that you bought it from? What is the barrel twist and is it sammi or custom freebore?

Edit
I see the builder in the headline now! I noticed the thread at work and hit the watch button and never read the description again after work before responding
Can't find it because he's a supporter and has a lot of posts. Buckeye Optics is the company.
Just looked the barrel over and no markings, so it's likely the standard twist rate. SAAMI to use factory loads

could you run a rod down it and find out the twist by chance ?
Just tried with one patch, two patches and even the barrel brush… brush/2 patch method started off fine but I couldn't finish with a decent twist rate from attempting them. Would think it's either standard 300 RUM twist or slightly faster for heavier projectiles.