Just got this from a buddy

I have a few like that hanging around, just not quite as fat.

1665440195404.png

Must not be any hot sows around.
Tom
I've watched the fat headed black boar on the far left and the big red boar for four or five years. They will run off the herd boars long enough to breed the girls and then go back to hanging out as singles or together.

Fat head was a monster trophy boar last year and Red was getting close. I'm selling that place so I may just have to put them on the wall soon.

There's a really, really old black boar that looks like a bus in the dark that comes by occasionally and if I time it right he won't see the end of this winter.

Looks like they're coming through water with those lines on the sides. I'm still in NJ until 10/21 then we start in Florida. Good talking to you again.
Tom

You are correct. What makes my place pretty precious is having a spring fed tank and a half mile of spring fed creek neither of which ever go dry even in the most severe droughts.

Every hog and deer in the county seems to come to my place when everything else starts drying up.

Water in this part of the country can be very hard to come by on dry years.

This ole boy wears himself out trying to keep everyone in line.
1665442401158.png

Bottom center. We've seen him in the day light and he has 3.5-4.5" cutters.

If you can see tusks protruding when they are just ambling along you know it's a really good boar.

It's so rocky around here you won't see the really long tusks like grow in sandy country but some I've killed were bigger in diameter than my thumbs.