• Stock - Manners EH1 Clear Finish w/ PTG Bottom BDL metal
  • Total weight 7lbs 7 3/4oz w/o the scope
  • Painted by Brandon at Custom Gun Coatings
  • Talley lightweight rings
  • Bushnell LRHS scope
Npknp8P.jpg
URyOADl.jpg
PT2TlfN.jpg

Great looking rifle, your build is very similar to mine except the stock. Not sure what you have in mind for a bullet but I've had such an easy time loading the new 140 Sierra gamechanger in front of reloder 26. Makes the wsm obsolete. Again great build and best of luck.

Great looking rifle, your build is very similar to mine except the stock. Not sure what you have in mind for a bullet but I've had such an easy time loading the new 140 Sierra gamechanger in front of reloder 26. Makes the wsm obsolete. Again great build and best of luck.

whats your load data like? what fps? are you saying its better than the .270 wsm?

i was planning on just using either the preloaded barnes 129's or the hornady precision hunter 145's.

I sent you a pm. I had a 270 wsm awhile and really liked it but where I live ammo and components are very hard to find. With reloder 26 I get the same velocity and great accuracy with 140 gr bullets. Maybe the wsm won't be obsolete but performance wise the 270 gives up nothing to a wsm with reloder 26.

Nice looking .270, mine likes the 140 berger classic with 4831sc. I wanted to try rl26 but the rifle really liked the 4831sc I didnt bother with anymore load development.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.