• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Jon Beanland 7 PRC, Bat, Manners

wasskeet

I have for sale here a custom Jon Beanland 7 PRC. It is built on a Bat Vesper medium action with UM bottom metal & magazine. It has a bedded Manners LRH stock with adj. LOP. The barrel is a Benchmark 26" with brake. Please see the attached link for probably a better rundown of it than I can provide from the original owner. This is for me either – a catch and release –or, possibly worse, I will cannibalize it for another build. Thought someone might like it as it is and I have not put a single round thru it nor even mounted a scope (original owner put approx. 90 rds. thru). I'll get some of my own pics up later today. Priced at $ 4,850.00 to your FFL via postal MO or personal check (w/ applicable wait). *Will include approx. 70-80 rounds of once-fired Peterson brass and 100 rounds of new Peterson.

Link to original post: https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/beanland-7prc.350893/#post-3017670

Today's pics

Attachments

• IMG_9193.jpeg
    IMG_9193.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9191.jpeg
    IMG_9191.jpeg
    697.7 KB · Views: 106

Recent Posts