I've Been Bamboozled

Just watched video and listened to your wife's reaction. It was a close decision but your wife's "get that thing out my house" trumped your "sob's" comment! Close but I expected SOB from you but "get that thing out my house" was totally unexpected. THANK GOD I just put my wine glass down or our carpet would be getting cleaned from blowing wine out my nose!

Just remember "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"! Not sure which applies here with bun gun!

So now official? Beanmore bun gun?

Just watched video and listened to your wife's reaction. It was a close decision but your wife's "get that thing out my house" trumped your "sob's" comment! Close but I expected SOB from you but "get that thing out my house" was totally unexpected. THANK GOD I just put my wine glass down or our carpet would be getting cleaned from blowing wine out my nose!

Just remember "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"! Not sure which applies here with bun gun!

So now official? Beanmore bun gun?
When armed with a beanmoor enemies aren't safe at ANY distance…I think I saw an article scientifically proving it'll smoke the 50bmg as a long range antimaterial round too…he doesn't need to keep his enemies close now 🤣

I read a story by gunragger Ron Spomer where he proclaimed that the 6.5 Creedmoor was good enough for even Alaska's big brown bears with Hornady's "modern" high tech ELDX bullets ....

Ya need to quickly call Phil Shoemaker and schedule a 10 ft+ brown bear spring hunt STAT

someone posted this pic on the Moose Hunting group on FB last night ,

these are real photos of wounded moose , not photoshopped or altered by any other apps ....

that poor bull in the bottom left pic ... now has to struggle through the winter with a peg leg , SMH !

2EA0ACB8-BD5D-452E-BB96-2E5A021E7DAA.jpeg

someone posted this pic on the Moose Hunting group on FB last night ,

these are real photos of wounded moose , not photoshopped or altered by any other apps ....

that poor bull in the bottom left pic ... now has to struggle through the winter with a peg leg , SMH !

View attachment 327394

That first moose just looks like a tough old hockey player!

BB. I been doin a little hi pired redneck cypherin for a few minutes. Let's put together a plan to push a 101 grain 30 cal hammer to middlestead record speeds. 5000 plus.

I'm pretty sure I've got a 28" 10 twist
30-338 lap imp chambered krieger bbl in the lab.
What you rekin we can git out of it?

BB. I been doin a little hi pired redneck cypherin for a few minutes. Let's put together a plan to push a 101 grain 30 cal hammer to middlestead record speeds. 5000 plus.

I'm pretty sure I've got a 28" 10 twist
30-338 lap imp chambered krieger bbl in the lab.
What you rekin we can git out of it?
5000 is the number that " The Weird Mob " are chasing, the 30-338 might get it done, I had a Middlestead by the way, the crack that thing made was incredible

100 grn, 30 cal hammer, bet you'd be close to 4,000 fps in a 300 WBY, 26 barrel
I've posted about it thoroughly elsewhere but I have a pet load right now that's running 4050 fps with a 120 Barnes tac tx out of a 26 inch 300 win mag so…. Yeah this is more than possible in a .300 wby with a 20 grain lighter pill with PDR voodoo lines on it haha. Seriously though, should be very fun to see just how high we can fly here…