ISIS in 15 states.

ISIS in 15 states??? I think our White House had bigger plans than that. Their plan is to have ISIS in all the states. The religion of Peace and Love. They demand tolerance, but if you don't agree with their religion, they will chop your head off. Not to worry, Obama will fix everything. I remember when he said the Muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world.

image.jpg

You don't need to be psychic to see what's coming, the unthinkable will become common, and I fail to understand my fellow countrymen, and women so blinded by this threat, they have twice elected a president whose only kept promise is to stand by his muslim brothers no matter what.

ISIS may have cells in multiple states, but when do we as a people do something about the terrorist cell living in the White House, or the cowards in congress that lack the will to impeach him.

Agreed. Uncle Sames Misguided Children is a site I follow on Facebook of mostly ex Marines who are not too fond of our current commander in chief. Pretty good stuff on their site.
Ex Marines. No such thing. Once a Marine Always a Marine. I've been one for 42 yrs. Not jabbing you just making it clear for all to know.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.