Is this 300 WBY leade beyond hope?

A friend's rifle I'm helping him reload for. It's a Weatherby Vanguard, 300 WBY mag. Gun is shooting very bad, velocities were 80 ES. 2 days of Wipeout cleaning got 90% of the copper and carbon ring. Have not shot it after all the cleaning and photos.
These pictures acquired from a Teslong bore scope in the leade area.
One picture shows the leade erosion. Part of the other leade rifling is barely visible/gone. The other shows cleaner leaching out of the fire cracking which gives some indication of depth of cracks.
So,
-continue searching for a load?
-is this chamber toast?
-is it salvageable by re-chamber?
-rebarrel?
I certainly have concerns it is shot out....
You might get a good load but the accuracy of it will fade quickly after several shots.
It certainly looks done.
Not salvageable for rechambering, Not sure what the barrel shank will look like after cutting off several inches

You might get a good load but the accuracy of it will fade quickly after several shots.
It certainly looks done.
Not salvageable for rechambering, Not sure what the barrel shank will look like after cutting off several inches
He set this one in the back of the safe. It's toast. He picked up a a brand new rifle. He's not nice on barrels and shoots them hot. I warned him not to, but not my deal.