I was wondering around the Web and there you were.

Charliemike

So I have been on Dozens of forums. And read thru a mountain of material on Long range shooting and in fact was studying the best zero Range for my 338 lapua Mag when I fell into your site. hours later I had not left and had read tons of information so I joined. I have been doing long range stuff with my 300 Win Mag. But a Lapua landed in my lap so I am getting rid of the 338 Win mag and creating a new Bear stopper. or anything else that needs to be eaten So I will be here in my hide posting when and where I can.

About me, Been shooting since age 4. Army veteran, years in LE. knife smith, metal tinkering welding building guy. Would rather spend most my time in the back woods with a good dog and a rifle.
My family all hunts and we eat a ton of game and fish. been in Alaska since I left the Army. see no reason to ever move south. God bless.

We will see if Night Force ever sends me the Base... LOL I got the Scope and rings but they were out of the one piece base... LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts