I jumped on the 22 Creedmoor bandwagon

Thanks, money pit for sure lol. I think I'm at the bottom of the pit now though no reason to dig further. Mostly wanted collapsed stock to make scanning easier till I decide if I want a scanner or not. My first arca rail an I can see why people like them so much. It's solid an just more handy now
I have found that a shorter length of pull seems to work better with thermal. A person just has to be careful if they are shooting anything with a decent amount of recoil so they don't get scoped. Even a low recoiling rifle if shot in a weird position can scope the shooter.

I have found that a shorter length of pull seems to work better with thermal. A person just has to be careful if they are shooting anything with a decent amount of recoil so they don't get scoped. Even a low recoiling rifle if shot in a weird position can scope the shooter.
Totally agree, an that gun on tripod with suppressor is a baby so it's not something that bothers me. Cheek riser makes it a little nicer an compartment for my spare batteries.