• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I have a leupold competition 40x45 that I don't need

Thanks guys. I also got a PM about 6BR site so I checked it out. They have had 10 sale recently between 850 and 900 for nine of them, and one sold for 825. So, I will take 825 shipped if anyone is interested so that I can match the lowest price over there. I am driving up north right now, but will also post there when I get back on Sunday evening. Thanks again for the replies, PM's, and help!

While I'm on here. I also have two other scopes that I recently got that I will be listing as well. All three of the scopes are for sale or trade. I have a Zeiss 6. 5–20X 50, and a Bushnell elite 6500. I have the box and papers for the Zeiss. Looks and works perfect. I paid $750 for it in the spring, and I just don't need it now but I have gotten into nightforce. The Bushnell elite is still in the plastic in the box and is never been taken out or mounted. It is the Mil dot
2.5-16x50. I've searched to get some prices on both. I have seen the used Bushnells go for the $600-$700 range, so I would like to get $600 for the nib. I know I am going to take a beating on the Zeiss since it is a discontinued model now, and prices have been dropped. If someone wants all three, I would do $1900. That would put me at 800 on the Leupold, and $550 on the other two. I'm open to offers and traits. I'm always looking for another rifle, and would like a 300 Win mag, 7 mm, and could be interested in almost anything. I just don't need glass and less it's nightforce.

The leupold is sold pending funds. PM's responded to on zeiss and 6500. I will list them in a seperate link and update this once funds are received on leupold.