• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I have a leupold competition 40x45 that I don't need

tctt3

Ive bought a couple NF scopes from here, but never sold anything. Being a hunting forum, is this a good place to sell a bench scope like this? It looks brand new. Was mounted on a 264 sendero in nf rings, sighted in, and put in a safe. Any recommendations if this isn't the place?

I've trolled for a while, and gone back through posts to try to find one, but haven't seen one like it.

I honestly don't know how to price this thing. I've never seen one before. I just had to look it up on ebay and amazon and the cheapest one is $1100. I was thinking $875 shipped would be fair. That would net me $850ish out of it and help offset my cost to get the rifle. I bought several guns and scopes out of this collection. Most were new in box. This is as good as new. Just no box.

It also has 1/8 MOA turret adjustments. Target turrets and parallax with caps

Can I upload an image straight from my iPhone, or do I need to text them? This scope is in mint condition. Pm or list your cell or email and I will send them to you. Fred, do you think that price is off? Im trying to make a good deal here for someone. I just thought that was fair seeing that I can't find one within $225 of it. If you're interested, make an offer. I can also send pics. Also, im leaving tomorrow morning to head to the mountains of wv for the last weekend of rifle season. If someone responds and I don't get back asap, the service up there near Canaan Valley is nothing-horrible. Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can I upload an image straight from my iPhone, or do I need to text them? This scope is in mint condition. Pm or list your cell or email and I will send them to you. Fred, do you think that price is off? Im trying to make a good deal here for someone. I just thought that was fair seeing that I can't find one within $225 of it. If you're interested, make an offer. I can also send pics. Also, im leaving tomorrow morning to head to the mountains of wv for the last weekend of rifle season. If someone responds and I don't get back asap, the service up there near Canaan Valley is nothing-horrible. Thanks!

Have a great hunt.