Hurricane Milton - Florida LRH Members

I am sure we have some members in the path of this storm. Please think of their safety in your prayers. This storm will just add to the misery endured from Hurricane Helene.

God bless and God speed to all in the path and pray for their safety.
Amen to that muddyboots we are going to need a lot of prayers and help in Florida. Hopefully it won't affect any other states.

My Brother and the crew left yesterday morning for Florida to help after the Storm .
He is a Lineman and just got home Saturday night from the first Hurricane , then the Phone rang.
Back on Storm .
Those Lineman are a Special Breed !!

Thank you to all the First Responders!!

Praying for everyone in Florida , this one looks really Bad .

Rum Man

My Brother and the crew left yesterday morning for Florida to help after the Storm .
He is a Lineman and just got home Saturday night from the first Hurricane , then the Phone rang.
Back on Storm .
Those Lineman are a Special Breed !!

Thank you to all the First Responders!!

Praying for everyone in Florida , this one looks really Bad .

Rum Man
Stay safe one and all , thanks for the jobs you do 👏👏

I was awakened by my 88 year old neighbor lady at 5 am , she watched something on the news where DeSantis said to evacuate , so she was leaving . Mind you we live on the east coast south florida and not in the projected path , it's projected to pass north of us .
Anyway , she got mad at us for not leaving with her and stormed off , no pun intended , 88 , she has dementia and no cell phone and who knows where she is .
The news sucks .
We've got friends coming from the other side , dogs , cats , maybe even a bird . I've got the shutters up although we shouldn't need them , figured that frees me up if it gets bad last minute to help others .
It's the Tampa Bay area and north that going to get hit hardest , again , if it goes the way it projected .
I used Windy.com to track/project the storm , it's the most reliable , check it out .