Howdy

Come on up!! Bring your hip waders, though....2018 was the wettest year we've had since keeping record of weather conditions :rolleyes:. Where are your people in Kentucky?

At the risk of sounding computer illiterate - hope I'm hitting all the right keys... Just received my new Remington 700, 260 Remington VTR 1-8 twist 22" triangle Barrel with a cuts type compensator. Can't wait to scope it and build some accurate loads get'em going down range

E
Come on up!! Bring your hip waders, though....2018 was the wettest year we've had since keeping record of weather conditions :rolleyes:. Where are your people in Kentucky?
Elizabethtown, think your right about the weather, I heard about a bad freeze and something about having to get a Deer out of the mud down by the creek (John Deere)

Ahhhhhhh E-town! Yep, thats a little more than an hour southwest of me in Frankfort. I used to drive through there quite a bit. I'm sure there's a lot more than John Deere's stuck down by the creek. The little 8 acres I live on has literally been a swamp for months! It looks like what's left of my soy-bean plots has already been turned over and plowed by the deer!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts