Howdy from Arizona!

chrishayes

Chris from StevesPages here.
Addressed an older thread re load data.
I've just finished 4+ years on the firewall build for StevesPages and am again having time for other activities.
I want to start building more reload (for me, pistol data) again and bring a new twist to "favored loads".
I got one done for .40 SW just before the site got attacked years ago. Want to do more now but must wait until fall.
116 F today and I ain't going to the shed fer nuthin! lol

This fall should bring more to the site and I'm looking forward to it!

I did! It's been miserable out lately! Took my son to Ben Avery at 7am so he could shoot his 22lr and I could start load development on my 6.5prc. It was 101 degrees by 8am so we packed it up!
Ms LRNut headed back to our PHX place today. I thought about going with since she will be there only 10 days, and frankly, the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club 500 yard Monday and Friday morning sessions are my favorite way to work up loads. BUT...too hot.

Ms LRNut headed back to our PHX place today. I thought about going with since she will be there only 10 days, and frankly, the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club 500 yard Monday and Friday morning sessions are my favorite way to work up loads. BUT...too hot.
Also, there are trout to be caught and PDs to be shot in CO!

I spent many years in AZ, still spend part of the winter there. Wife and I went to the shooting range in Kodiak yesterday. I finally gave up when the wind blew my target stand down even with weight piled on it. I'm done with 116⁰ I think 65⁰ is more my speed.
Welcome