• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Howa 1500 Ranchland 204 Ruger for $550 FTF

outdoorbum

Here is a Howa 1500 Ranchland model in 204 Ruger. Comes with a Nikko Stirling Nighteater 3-10x 42mm Side Focus scope. The previous owner stated it had less than 50 rounds through it and shoots MOA without any load work up. I have not shot it and I am not the original owner.

I have ammo and reloading stuff that will be offered (at an additional cost) to the purchaser of the rifle and will not be sold before the rifle sells:
  • Nine(9) rounds of Hornady Varmit Express 32gr V-Max ammunition
  • Fourteen (14) rounds of Winchester 34gr JHP ammunition and six (6) pieces of brass
  • A complete RCBS dies (PN: 10301 and shell holder)
  • A mixed die set. the die set has a brand new Lee bullet seater die and a brand new Horndy fl die in a RCBS box
  • 40 grain Berger's along with some 32 grain nosler ballistics tips
  • 119 32gr Purple tipped boattail bullets (Nosler?) @ $43 from MidwayUSA
  • MidwayUSA 39gr polymer tip boattail factory seconds bullets
  • Nosler Varmagedon 32gr flat base bullets
**** No trades at this time / Cross posted so "I'll take it" and/or email deal time stamp wins ****

Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. We can discuss payment, details, and buyer/seller verification to ensure both parties are comfortable with the transaction. I can ship this firearm for actual shipping cost. If the firearm needs to be shipped from an FFL to your FFL, this will cost an additional $45 (FFL transfer fee) plus actual shipping charge.

Attachments

• H1500in204Rsmall01.jpg
    H1500in204Rsmall01.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 38
  • H1500in204Rsmall02.jpg
    H1500in204Rsmall02.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 38