how hard is it to find

luger306

how hard is it to find reloading equipment/components in your area I am trying to get into reloading but am having trouble finding the equipment/components even on line. so I am wondering where do you get your equipment/components and has it got harder to get

Duson,Louisiana all stores on RCBS web sight said that they could order it for a small fee. I could order it on line cheaper.the midway web sight has everything on back order.the walmart has cut its sporting goods to nothing so it looks like I will have to order it on line

well I have a few thing some brass,a little cash,a little knowledge,and a will to give it a try.so I need everything else(press,dies,scale)lets just say everything.:D

30-06 not a true longe range round.the power and primers seem to be the hardest to find around here.not a lot of gun shops keep it in stock not a lot of people seam to reload any more

never heard of them thanks for info. I will give them a call when I get in. I could use a road trip.I have talked to some guys and they are having the same problem it must be a local problem.

Its not a local issue everyone is sold out of most of the popular stuff you have to look around for sure. I had to go to an out of the way place as oposed to my main guy and I bought everything he had.

It has to do with the new president and everyone is freeking out and for good cause I think.

talked to a friend and he heard that you will need a perment to buy any powder,primer or ammo has anyone else heard this there are a lot of rumors flying around some true some not

So far, I think it is all just hot air. BUT, if the demo's get their way lots will change. I have talked to a couple loading supply stores myself and what they said made sense. Hodgdon and other producers layed off employees just like every other industry and they are haveing a hard time keeping up with the little rush after the new president took over.

I sure hope it is all just hot air!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts